Friday 14 July 2017

(Latest) Happy Raksha Bandhan Status for Whatsapp & Facebook - 2017

Happy Raksha Bandhan Status Facebook & Whatsapp: On the occasion of Rakhi festival, everybody starts wishing their friends through Raksha Bandhan Messages and Photos. Most of the people love using Raksha Bandhan Whatsapp Status to gladly join this happiest movement. Raksha Bandhan is the holy festival of Hindus but people of almost all religions celebrate this festival with joy, happiness as well as with peace also. This is the festival for brother-sister so we can't decide religion in it.

In this year, We are going to celebrate Raksha Bandhan on 7th August. Most of us are waiting for this day for a long time. Most of the people started sharing Raksha Bandhan Images on Facebook & Whatsapp. We have already shared these photos on our site. Some people (including me) love Raksha Bandhan Facebook Status and if you are also one of us, then you are at your desired page. Today, I have decided to shared Happy Raksha Bandhan Whatsapp Status & Messages for you. You can pick any your favorite Raksha Bandhan Facebook Status from these collections and share with your friends to wish them Happy Raksha Bandhan. You can also use these Raksha Bandhan statuses on Facebook & other social platforms. 



Raksha Bandhan Status 2017
Raksha Bandhan Status 2017


So, you have planned to use Raksha Bandhan Status on Facebook & Whatsapp. That's very good and interesting idea. From this post, you'll be able to use Raksha Bandhan Facebook Status of your choice. I know you also love using Whatsapp, so I have also added Raksha Bandhan Whatsapp Status for you. You may also like WhatsApp Group Names which the most trending of this time.


Happy Raksha Bandhan Status for Whatsapp & Facebook - 2017



Happy Raksha Bandhan Facebook Status
Happy Raksha Bandhan Facebook Status


Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know wherever you go, I’ll be always there.
Also Read: WhatsApp Status
There is no other love like the love for a bro. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.

Happy Raksha Bandhan Status for Brother
Happy Raksha Bandhan Status for Brother

Holi is Colourful, Diwali is lightful and brightful, Raksha Bandhan made our relation powerful


Thanks, dear Bhaiya for your warmth affection & your understanding, may our bond of love remain forever.


“Friends come and go, but u my dear brother, are always there!” Happy Raksha Bandhan


Rakhi is a thread that binds, two souls in a bond of love & joy forever.


May all ur wishes come true and may u have all the happiness of the world. Happy Rakhi


I Cannot Express How Much I Miss You. You Are The Greatest Sister. I Love You Very Much.


I want to tell u, during times when we fought, my love was in a different mood.


Sister is someone who is caring and sharing. Sister can understand things you never said. She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone. Happy Raksha Bandhan Sis


Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself: You mean the world to me. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my sweet sister.


Raksha Bandhan Status for Facebook

Raksha Bandhan Whatsapp Status for Sister
Raksha Bandhan Whatsapp Status for Sister

Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.


She takes my hand and leads me along paths I would not have dared explore alone.


A brother is a friend given by Nature. 

Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make any distance but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.Love u Bro.
We laugh, we cry, we make time fly. Best friends are we my sister and me. Happy Raksha Bandhan
I miss you very much here on this day of love and affection. Though you are away from me, my thoughts are always with you.
My sweet, innocent brother I will miss u always plz don't leave me.
“Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.”
We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing. You’ll never lose me, I will always be here. Happy Raksha Bandhan… I love My Sister.
These are the Raksha Bandhan Status for Facebook & Whatsapp in English. Now, I am going to share some best Raksha Bandhan Status in Hindi.


Happy Raksha Bandhan Status in Hindi

Raksha Bandhan Hindi Status 2017
Raksha Bandhan Hindi Status 2017

Phoolon Ka Taaron Ka Sabka Kehna Hai Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai Sari Umar Hame Sang Rehna Hai Happy Rakhi.
Yeh Bandhan to khushiyon ka Bandhan hai - Happy Raksha Bandhan to My Sister.
Rakhi ka tyohar bahut bahut mubarakho… Hamesha haste rehana or mujhe miss bhi karna…
Jab khuda ne duniya ko banaya hoga ,
ek baat se ghabraya hoga
kaise rakhunga khayal itni ladkiyo ka,
tab us ne sab ke liye ek bhai banaya hoga.
Bahen chahe sirf pyar dular, Nahi mangti bade uphaar,
Rishta bane rahe sadiyon tak, mile bhai ko khushiyan Hazaar.
बेटी को गर्भ में मारने वाले परिवार के लड़को को सूनी कलाई मुबारक हो |
“याद आता है अक्सर वो गुजरा ज़माना, तेरी मीठी सी आवाज में
भैया कहकर बुलाना,
वो स्कूल के लिए सुबह मुझको जगाना,
आई है राखी लेकर दीदी, यही है,
भाई-बहन के प्यार का तराना ।”
Aaj Din Bahut Khaas Hai,
Behan KE Liye Kuch Mere Paas Hai,
Uske Sukun Ki Khaatir Oh Behnaa..
Tera Bhaiya Hamesha Tere Aas-Paas Hai !!
Happy Rakhsha Bandhan
So, guys, These are the Latest Happy Raksha Bandhan Status for Facebook & Whatsapp. I hope you also loved these Raksha Bandhan Hindi Status collection. I have already shared Raksha Bandhan Quotes and Happy Raksha Bandhan 2017 Images. Enjoy & Happy Raksha Bandhan to all of us.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here...